Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, April 10, 2015

Not Just a Label in Dubai for d3

One of the reasons I really love working with Not Just a Label is how much they work to expose small yet emerging designers (fashion and accessories).  So I was not surprised when I learned they were working with new designers and the luxury fashion industry in Dubai, a region of wealth and appreciation for creativity and culture.

NJAL is primarily an online platform however since last year with the Origins fair in Vicenza, Italy they've been working to establish relationships in key locations to bring the online in person.  I was very excited to send several select pieces from the Hunted collection to the Meet at d3 event.  You can learn more about it here.

Below are some images NJAL sent over of the event.  Specifically images with my pieces displayed.  I do feel quite fortunate that my jewelry could participate in this wonderful event.  If I can't go to Dubai at least my jewelry can!



And here is a great video of the behind the scenes look of how it all came together and the fantastic team of NJAL d3 Dubai (Stefan Siegel, Rob Cavell-Clarke and Sara Qaddoura).


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate