Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, January 4, 2015

Starring the Vespa Pendant

I'm always amazed when I my customers send gorgeous photos of them wearing their jewelry.   Here is Lily Sly, a french customer that bought the Vespa pendant last year; not only is she a model but a talented photographer as well.   Knas photography is behind the lens and he captures a serene essence. 

What I love most about these photos is how different and completely unique they are in comparison to my photos or ones by my photographers.  The color, feel and quality of these are magical and seem to transport the viewer to another place.  I hope you enjoy them!

Knas Photography, featuring Lily Sly with the Vespa Pendant
Knas Photography featuring Lily Sly
Knas Photography featuring Lily Sly
As usual thank you for reading!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate