Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Origins - Passion and Beliefs

I can't keep it in any longer, I'm beyond thrilled to announce that I've been selected to participate in ORIGINS - Passion and Beliefs in Veneto, Italy this May!

This opportunity came through a partnership between Not Just a Label and Fiera di Vicenza in the Veneto region of Italy.   Just typing that made me feel breathless, it has been over 10 years since I've been to Europe and the fact that I'm doing this for work (not really work to me as I love making jewelry)?!

Here is a brief video on the concept of the event and people involved. 

ORIGIN PASSION AND BELIEFS from Fiera di Vicenza S.p.A. on Vimeo.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate