Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Casting in the studio at Art Avenue

It's so great having a casting buddy/Autumn Brown back in Greenville!  Autumn did a residency in Athens, Ga for several months, she's back now and has helped me and Art Avenue in reorganizing the metals and casting studio at Art Avenue.  I've learned so much from her.  Here we are casting together using a vacuum casting machine.  It's alot less stressful than centrifuge (I was having major issues with it).  
Photo by Aileen Devlin for Art Avenue.
Photo by Aileen Devlin for Art Avenue.

As usual, thanks for stoppin' by!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate