Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, February 28, 2014

RAW Natural Born Artists raffle winner!

Drum roll please....

And the names went in a handmade ceramic jar of course.
And the winner is Cat (whom bought two tickets!)

Cat won the Hunted bronze owl talon charm and Chain.  
I met Cat through a facebook group for jewelers and metalsmiths and she was so cool to purchase two tickets and come to the event! It was great meeting another jeweler and having the support.  I have to say that the metalsmith community really does support each other and I can't say how much it means to have a second family.   THANK YOU again CAT!  

and thank you for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate