Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, November 20, 2013

scoring brownie points

I've professed my secrets on my facebook page, for those that sign up for my newsletter, you get the best discounts and in the know news about my jewelry.  But I'll share it with you now, when you sign up for my newsletter and coupons, you are the first to know about my sales and stockists - also, for all you birthday people, you get the best gift of all!   

With that being said, black friday is right around the corner and I'm going to send out my steepest discount code to my newsletter subscribers.  Sign up today!

Photo by Aileen Devlin.  Vespa collection modeled by Sterling Lieske. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate