Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, August 29, 2013

Aurelian Nights is almost here...

Almost a week away...oh jeez, I'm excited, nervous and close to elated that it's almost here!
Below is one of the show posters we had designed.  I wish the jewelry was less clustered but I wanted to have several images on the poster to get a wide representation.  

The image on the left, bracelet is Laurel Fulton (steel and brass), the middle necklace is Drew Curtright (LOVE it, she blackened copper and then added some sparkle) and then Ellen Hinrichs amazing neckpiece. 

Event RSVP on Facebook
And an additional poster for The Closet.  I love the variety of girls, styles and poses.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate