Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, December 21, 2012

4th Annual ECU Symposium Material Topics: Making Marks

Gosh it feels like just yesterday Laura Wood was planning the first symposium!

Here it is 4 years later and ECU graduate students have carried the torch.  This year my good friend DJ is running the show and she, along with the rest of the grads and undergrads have a super awesome weekend planned.  This year's title is Making Marks and I think that is very applicable to what is happening in the field.  So many new and up and coming (as well as veterans) metalsmiths and makers (whatever you want to call yourself) have created new opportunities, techniques and methods of working on their craft.

I'm really looking forward to being a part of the symposium and attending.  There is STILL time to REGISTER for the symposium.

Awesome poster! 

I'm so impressed with the roster of workshops and discussions...can't wait and I hope to see you there!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate