Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, July 9, 2012

blog feature on DC Dilemmas

It really blows my mind when someone does a feature on my jewelry, I get SO excited and very honored.


John Michael of DC has a very fun and irreverent blog called, DC Dilemmas and he featured my ring in his recent post.   John Michael bought one of my owl talon stone rings, photo above.  He has a very cool sense of style, which I love, in addition to style blogs.  You definitely need to check out his blog.

Thank you John for the wonderful compliments, you made my day!

And thank YOU my dear readers for visiting.  Hope you are having a cool and delicious summer!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate