Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just a bit overwhelmed

For the next two weeks, I will be busting my ass in the studio to produce work for the trunk show in August with Sarah West and Tara Locklear.

I'm trying not to freak out, panic and just flip out in general...it's scary but really exciting and that's what I'm focusing on, the exciting part. We're doing three trunk shows in the VA/DC metro area and a pop-up graffiti art show. It's going to be very bad-ass and all out sick.

I'll be posting details soon; we're getting fancy postcards designed by ECU art student, Timothy Weaver.

For now I give you some spray painted seashells I collected at Wrightsville Beach last weekend. I have some natural looking ones, but I thought, why not play with my new Montana Gold spray paint (yes I broke down and bought several!).


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate