Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Saturday, July 2, 2011

Spray it on

This afternoon I checked out Uptown Art Supply & Gallerie's event hosting Montana Gold spray paint demo.

It was quite enjoyable, I've never really been into street and graffiti art but once I began using the sprays...I couldn't stop! The gorilla and lady profile stencils were especially cool and fun.
One of the artist's working on a mural.

Above are Claire Edwards, Aileen Devlin, and Meagan Leigh enjoying the hot summer sun!

Uptown Art display and demo tables.

An attendee using the spray paints.

Fellow Panamanian, Mario Paredes havin' some fun!

My lady profile stencils and 'spider' black spray paint.
These are going to be great greeting cards.

Love the gorilla stencils.

Going to the event got me thinking about adding more color to my display cards and work...hmm...good inspiration.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate