Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, July 27, 2011

trunk show goodies and trinkets

These are among the last projects I finished this week for the Trifecta trunk show before I leave for Mexico. It's been a busy, busy month but also the most productive for me.

Last night I finished these lovely cuttlefish cast black coral earrings. And then I decided to finally do something with the spray painted seashells I collected at Wrightsville beach. These will be good gifts for my friends when I visit them during the trunk show.
Cuttlefish cast sterling silver with black branch coral

On my Eilisain embossed paper

Used my Montana gold spray paint on the seashells
and on my name cards.


Thank you for reading and hope you like my new goodies!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate