Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, August 1, 2010

copper box cont'd

I made decent progress today on my copper box, though a good bit of time was spent sanding it down to be flush with the lid.

Then I sawed out the bottom and top for the box and lid. I got the bottom soldered on and I should finish it before I go on vacation...cross my fingers.
Initially, I sketched prong setting shards of glass however, I'm not sure I want to do that. I've got several other ideas, perhaps doing coral and then adding the glass around the sides, with epoxy.

We'll see, I'm just having fun and learning from this project! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate