Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hot Wax!

I know, I've been posting videos as of lately but it's just what I've come across the most.

This video was done by Jenn Parnell, an adjunct faculty/teacher at Maryland Institute College of Art and at the Corcoran College of Art + Design. Many years ago I took a short advanced soldering class from Jenn at the Corcoran. She's a very good and patient instructor.

Check out her video, I find it helpful, especially since I'm taking casting this fall.

Hot Wax Carving from Jenn Parnell on Vimeo.


Jenn has even more instruction videos on vimeo, Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate