Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, August 22, 2010

black coral jewelry

In researching more about black coral I came across Alejandra Zabala's enigmatic and graceful Black Coral collection.
Black coral has such a lovely elegance, especially when used with gold. I like how she inlaid gold with the same shape as the coral.These drop earrings have an art deco look.
Alejandra is based out of Barcelona, Spain and was previously an interior designer until she turned her creative energy towards jewelry making. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. congratulations for your blog and for your desings..
    from MENORCA

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I hope you'll follow my blog for more fun and artistic posts.

    ReplyDelete

Translate