Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, August 5, 2010

my last day at the jewelry doctor...for now

Yesterday was my last day working at the jewelry doctor. I was sad but not completely because most likely I'll be working there in the Spring of 2011.

Ellis Cuttrell always hires ECU metal students to assist him part time, and during the summer I replaced Sarah West, fortunately she'll be graduating in the fall of this year so I can take her place again!

Of course I'll miss Sarah, 'cause she's an awesome friend but I feel so grateful to have the coveted opportunity to work with Ellis. I made the earrings above, initially to sell at his store but he said I could keep them as a gift! I really like them and of course their my style.

P.S. I'm going on vacation for about a week and my blog's going to also have a vaca. But I'll be back with plenty of pictures and awesome souvenirs to show off! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate