Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, June 8, 2010

teaching/subing my first metals class

Several weeks ago, I wandered into Emerge Gallery, a local artists gallery as well as school, that teach smaller recreational art classes.

I always like to walk in and see what my classmates and local artists are selling. This most recent visit I spoke with Holly Garriott, Executive Director about one of my favorite ceramicist, Adam Egenolf (psst check out his work because it is awesome).

After chatting for awhile and telling her how much I love the metals program at ECU she offered for me to send my resume to possibly teach classes or sub!!!

I was thrilled and am subbing this evening for grad metals student Laritza Garcia. I'm a little nervous but nonetheless excited! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate