Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, June 17, 2010

distracted

It has been SO hard for me to get myself to the studio this summer! I started off getting to the studio several times a week and now...I'm there about once a week. The pool, beach and just relaxing and reading have been absorbing my time. I know, tsk, tsk Lisette...BUT I have been getting plenty of experience at the jewelry doctor.

Okay, enough excuses. I do have goals this summer to achieve, and I'll share them with you:

1. Set up an etsy shop
2. Make a hinge box
3. Several commissions, specifically my cousins wedding earrings (talk about pressure)

I definitely think these are achievable goals.

Here's a blurry photo of my initial sketch for Hannah's 'jewel-like earrings'.


Now, for the logistics of creating these earrings...I have yet to figure out but I have a plan!! The Creative Habit is definitely having a good effect on me.

I hope you're enjoying your summer but also achieving your creative goals! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate