Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, June 2, 2010

hot cars

For Memorial Day weekend I flew to Louisville, KY for my cousins wedding. Several hours before the big event, my family and I drove around the hip Highlands neighborhood. And lucky for us there was a vintage car/motorbike show!

It was fun, not only were there hot rods but also cute and sexy pin-up fifties style clothing on sale.
Just one of the colorful cars at the show.
The car above was so badass - it literally was on the ground, tires were removed.
And this pretty pink car had dice on top of radio antenna!

It was so nice to get out of town and visit a new city and catch up with all my cousins and family.

I hope you had a good Memorial Day weekend!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate