Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, April 1, 2016

It's almost here....a bit of a teaser

I just got the product photos from Tara Locklear, and I'm super excited.  Ya'll know by now that I get happy when I'm about to release a new collection.  I can't help it, one of my friends compared it to sharing a baby with the world.  Granted....pregnancy is much more intense but that's about how I feel when I've put my heart and hands to work on new jewelry.

So here is a bit of a teaser and notification of the Ondine Collection and special trunk show I'll be hosting at my favorite hair salon, Schroko's Hair Studio in Uptown Greenville on Thursday, April 14th.

The Ondine Collection takes inspiration from the ocean, specifically the texture and colors that come from the cuttlefish bone and the beautiful iridescence of labradorite, azurite and lapis lazuli - think blues, purples and deep greens.  And you may ask, what does Ondine mean? Well, as you know I have penchant for strange words and names, it is taken from the French folktale story of a nymph that falls in love with a human.  Dreamy right?

Khristi Thomas looking deadly beautiful in our pieces.
Photo by Aileen Devlin, makeup by Meagan Wilson.

I love how this piece looks like some sort of octopus or third eye. Photo by Tara Locklear.
I had to push the release date back a bit, however the entire new collection will be posted for sale on Friday, April 8th! 

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate