Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Ondine Collection Trunk Show at Schroko's Hair Studio

I love having my studio in Uptown Greenville especially because I've made several life long friends with other business owners, such as the ladies at Schroko's Hair Studio - Sarah Schroko and Candace Joyner.  Two fabulous ladies that LOVE doing hair.

I met them about three years ago, right around the time I moved into Art Avenue and I'm very excited that I'll be hosting my next trunk show at their hair studio!  If you recall back about 3 years ago, Schroko's Hair Studio worked with myself and Paula Chrismon for our Auerlian Nights Fashion Show - the hair they did was SO baller.



Ondine rings, in bronze, sterling silver and oxidized silver. Photo by Tara Locklear.

Of course Candace Joyner at Schroko's does my hair and it's the best whenever I go to their salon.  I get the four star treatment! I mean, she made my hair purple!!! I want to go back again so bad but alas...it's too much maintenance. 

So if you live in Greenville, I hope you will come out to the trunk show and purchase new and old pieces from Eilisain Jewelry

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate