Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Showstopper

I mentioned it's show season right? Ha, yes and I've received word of several more shows I'm participating in.

One that I'm super psyched about is The Big Crafty, in Asheville at the Asheville Art Museum on July 12th.  It works out even better as I'll be in Western NC with my husband and inlaws for the NC Highland Games (aka Celtic/scottish festival)!!  I'm so gonna nerd out that weekend.

It'll be great to do a local show and especially in Asheville, I love that city.  And the best part will be having my Mom assist me!  She's great with people and I've never had her with me at a show. 

Well and even before the Big Crafty show, I'll be in Durham for the Patchwork Mini-Market at Fullsteam Brewery on July 4th.  Talk about celebrating an American holiday - I think one of the best ways to celebrate this holiday is to support the handmade movement. 
And here is a beautiful shot (by Ms. Tara Locklear) of the Brigid Bridesmaid rings...of course I'll have them on sale a both events.  Hopefully I'll see you at one of the many shows I'll be participating in this summer! 
The Brigid Bridesmaid ring...can't get over this gorgeous design.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate