Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, June 15, 2015

Father's day is coming up

And if you're still looking for gifts I've got some great pieces that work for the men in your life just as well.  As you know I've addressed previously whether my jewelry is for men or women and really it comes down to personal preference.

I like to think my jewelry is unisex and that even women can pull of wearing cuff links, like these that have gotten some great attention from men.  The Hunted double owl talon cufflinks are perfect for any man that is stylish and wants a bit of attention drawn to his wrists. 

The Hunted cufflinks in bronze.  Image by Aileen Devlin
There is still time left to make an order through Eilisain Jewelry and get them to all the Dad's in your life!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate