Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Recommended reading, my shero Diane Von Furstenberg, The Woman I wanted to be

You may recall my admiration for Diane Von Furstenberg in a post from years ago.  She's just amazing and she seems so down to earth.

I recently purchased this book for a friend and have yet to give it to her....so I've been reading it! haha, it's what happens.  But the more I've read, the more enamored I am of Diane's full life.  She married a prince, moved to the city, divorced and then remarried, began her own business while raising two children and then running an empire!

Here is a lovely video of her recounting her amazing life.




My personal review is 5 stars, it's an easy and informative read about how Diane does what she does; being amazing.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate