Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Hunted II is here!

I apologize for the lack of posts lately, I've been having issues with posting on blogspot.

This month has been the busiest ever for me, which I can't complain but I'm still learning how to manage all the orders, and for those of you reading that have ordered - thank you for your patience!!

So the Hunted II Collection debuted earlier this month.  I'm just so pleased with these elegant pieces.  Much of them were inspired by talking to customers and fans that love The Hunted line but also wanted more silver pieces as well as gold plated pieces.

So here are some great shots, the shoot with photographer Becky Parker went so well and Megan Kennedy was a rockstar model!

Loving this back shot! Hunted II jewels piled on.
Photo by Becky Parker
Model Megan Kennedy
The Hunted II double badger claw pendant with a gorgeous moonstone. 
Photo by Tara Locklear

The Hunted II silver double owl talon torc necklace. 

Badassery right here!
Photo by Becky Parker
Model Megan Kennedy

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate