Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, September 5, 2014

It's here! The Asteria Collection FW14

As you know this has been time in the making for the Asteria Collection and I'm beyond thrilled to officially present them to you.

You can shop on my website and view the full lookbook here.  I'm debuting the collection locally at Starlight Restaurant (how very appropriate!) tonight for the First Friday Art Walk in Uptown Greenville.  Below are just two of the pieces from the collection.

The beautiful Jena wearing the Black Abyss cuff bracelet and Stars in your Eyes earrings.
DeKay Photography by Amber Burnette
Black Abyss bracelet.  Forged sterling silver and faceted black tourmaline point. 
Nebulis Ring, cast bronze and cubic zirconia stone, 4mm.

Thank you as always for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate