Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A jeweler in her natural habitat

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting Becky Parker, a photographer based out of Durham, NC.  My friend Tara Locklear (ya'll know her by now!) had been referring Becky to me for ages and we finally had a chance to meet, here are some beautiful shots Becky took of me in my studio and standing next to my jewelry cases.  

It's not often I get captured working in the studio or presenting my jewelry, it's a great way to show you and my customers what I look like and how I am fabricating pieces.  





In the main gallery at Art Avenue.
I'm really loving this black and white image.  
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate