Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, September 14, 2014

Asteria Collection Lookbook

I can't believe I haven't shared with you the Asteria Collection Lookbook! That's what happens when you do an opening exhibition, the next day a show in Raleigh and planning a wedding at the same time!

This was a fun shoot, as you can imagine when it's shot at Starlight Restaurant! It is seriously the best restaurant in Greenville, and of course the shots by Amber Burnette of DeKay Photography truly reflected the beauty and mystery of the heavens.  And Jena, our model was a dream to work with.   I hope you love the shots and pieces as much as I do!

You can view all the shots on my website, and a sample of them below.

Asteria Collection
Shot by Amber Burnette of DeKay Photography
Asteria Collection
Shot by Amber Burnette of DeKay Photography
Asteria Collection
Shot by Amber Burnette of DeKay Photography

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate