Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, February 24, 2014

Top 3 Reasons Why YOU should sign up for my email newsletter

I was thinking about this the past couple days; how beneficial it is to be 'on the list' of companies and people that give the insider tips.  Then a light went off above my head - I should tell YOU why it's important to be on the Eilisain Jewelry email list

1.  You find out about events and new projects I'm working on FIRST.

2.  You learn tips and insider secrets on how to care for your jewelry and new retailers that are carrying Eilisain Jewelry.

3.   One of the best reasons; on your birthday you get a very special discount off any Eilisain Jewelry.  

So there it is, the top three reasons you should be on my email list.  Of course your information is confidential and not shared with any third parties.   You can sign up right HERE

Vespa I and III rings.  
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate