Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, December 8, 2011

ECU Metals Symposium

Symposium poster from 2010

ECU's Metals department and Guild is once again hosting our exciting and engaging symposium next month. I can't believe it's just around the corner!

Don't forget if you ARE coming to the symposium the deadline for entries is in 2 days!

Registration for this year’s symposium will close December 10th and all work sent to the exhibition must be postmarked by January 5th.

Please mail your registration packet to:

Attn: ECU Symposium,
Laritza Garcia & Leia Zumbro
2000 Jenkins Fine Art Building
Greenville, North Carolina 27858

This will be the third year we've done this and every year it gets better and better. Laura Wood was the one that created and administered the first symposium; passing the torch goes to Leia Zumbro and Laritza Garcia,. This year we've got some really, really talented and amazing presenters, speakers and workshops.

You can read more about them at the ECU Symposium blog.

I will also be running the charm swap at the Symposium and I'll be posting more information and details on my lil' blog. So stay tuned!

Thanks so much for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate