Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, December 26, 2011

Casting lessons

Elizabeth Smith doing a water casting demo.

This year was such a milestone for me in terms of creative growth and learning.

I've found that I really love casting yet I have these mixed emotions; it's very time consuming and the equipment is expensive. So I've begun to create a business plan and idea for what I want in the future.

I'm very inspired and motivated to save for the future. I want so much to own my business and studio and I will. That is my goal for 2012 and beyond. I hope you too have goals and inspiration for the future.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate