Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, August 11, 2014

through another eye

I really do have the best customers/clients.  Charline from France purchased the Vespa pendant several months ago, and included them in her studio shots with photographer Adrien Durand

I never would've thought to shoot them in black and white and the sensuous way Charline is holding the necklace, but leave it to the ultra sexy French to shoot my jewelry this way!

Model: Charline
Photography: Adrien Durand
Vespa Pendant
Model: Charline
Photography: Adrien Durand
Vespa Pendant

Simply stunning.  Thank you Adrien and Charline!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oooh waw! I am so touched you are sharing our work!

    To your curious visitors, here is my portfolio as a model: http://lilysly.artfolio.com

    Feel free to comment it if you want! ;-)

    Charline aka model 'Lily Sly'

    ReplyDelete

Translate