Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, June 20, 2014

World beyond

I've always been completely fascinated by the stars, planets and astrophysics despite my math and general science challenged brain I love the study of far off universes and new life.

And of course I watched the entire new series of Cosmos: Spacetime Odyssey with Neil DeGrasse Tyson.  And in watching it, I was very much inspired and had the wheels turning in my head on how I could create a collection that would somehow embody the look and awe of staring into the night sky.

I've already got some of the pieces in play and how to do this, my plan is to have the collection completed by August and shot within the month to present as a Fall/Winter collection. Now, if I could just find the time to make it!
Here are some shots of the stars and sky pulled from the internets, so amazingly beautiful.







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate