Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, June 9, 2014

Updates and news

Per usual these days I've been more absent from the Eilisain Jewelry blog; summer has those extra added daylight hours that have me walking on the Greensprings parkway of Greenville, grilling with friends and lounging at the pool.  And it has been well needed and deserved!  I hope you are enjoying the summer just as much.

So I have some awesome news...I have an intern! Her name is Katie Powell, pictured down below.  She is so sweet, talented and eager to work with me and learn.  I'm so thankful to have Katie in the studio, I do feel as though my prayers were answered.  Katie is also a maker, she beads jewelry and is selling them this summer at the Uptown Greenville Umbrella Market. 

Katie already hard at work putting sprues on wax models.
In other news Eilisain Jewelry was featured on CIJ International Jewellery's website.  I had the pleasure of meeting Cynthia at the Origins Fair in Italy.  She gave me some great advice as well as insights into trade shows.  Below is the feature. 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate