Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Origins Passion and Beliefs post deux

This is the second installment of my Origins Passion and Beliefs Fair posts.  And can only begin with this awesome video my new Norwegian friend Kim Jayasena created.  Kim came to the fair with his girlfriend Iselin one of the duo designers behind Dreams of Norway.
Enjoy!


IN LOVE with this dress, of course I forgot the designers name...grr.
Her work was amazing as well, she graduated from Central St. Martins in London
And my new friend Johan Ku, I splurged and purchased on of his pieces, which I'll write a complete post about later!
Nino Sepo, another amazing and sweet designer!
The roundtable discussion at the end of Origins, no words.  SO AMAZING!!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate