Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, May 29, 2014

Birds of Paradise

As you know I have quite the affinity for birds, and when I learned of a bird sanctuary just an hour away from Greenville, in Scotland Neck - well I just had to go!

I went with my fiance and his parents and grandfather and we had such a great time seeing such a wide variety of birds from all over the world.  Here are just several shots I snapped of my favorite birds from Sylvan Heights Bird Park

This bird had the longest eyelashes and was very curious about us.
Peacocks are gorgeous and they know it!
It was so hard to get a good shot of this very large eagle owl.  but I got a semi decent one. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate