Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, September 23, 2013

Golden Success

So it's been about two weeks since the fashion show and Art Avenue is reaping the results! I'm quite pleased.

It was such a whirlwind evening; considering I had to fly out the next morning for Panama! It was such a great event, what I was most pleased with was having such a diverse crowd of attendees to see a mixture of clothing and jewelry from all stages of their career.
The Daily Reflector full page article about the show!


The East Carolinian piece.
Some photos from the pre-event and the night of the show.  


The vinyl was an added bonus, looks so great on the Art Ave window!

The crowd could barely be contained.
And my new jewelry display cases, FREE! 


For more photos of the event visit the Art Avenue facebook page!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate