Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Gettin' there

As you know, I've been working very hard on getting my jewelry out across the country in shops and boutiques.  And I'm proud to say I've got a couple new places my work is being carried.

Ghost Gallery in Seattle, Washington.  Laurie Kearney carries limited edition prints, small scale sculpture, miniature works of art and of course jewelry.  

Not Just a Label is a UK based company that primarily sells online exposing small and independent designers to the public, especially stylists and fashionistas.  Check out my shop on their website.
The Eilisain Jewelry pieces sold on NJAL are exclusive and not sold on my website.

I will also soon be selling my jewelry on Eide Magazine website, a company based out of Atlanta, Georgia that celebrates all culture and art based in the South.  
The Hunted owl talon ring in bronze.  Just took a new photo of this ring.  
 Stay tuned as I've got some more up coming projects in the works.  So far, the year is going pretty good!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate