Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, May 18, 2012

Eilisain jewelry now sold at Lawrence Miller and Company




Another great gallery I'm now selling my jewelry at, Lawrence Miller and Co. located in the great shopping district of Old Town Alexandria, Virginia just outside of Washington, D.C.

I've known Tim and Lawrence for quite awhile now, I worked there four years ago before I came to Greenville to attend ECU and I learned SO much.  We met taking a metal raising and forming class at the Art League.  

These guys are masters at repairing silverware and jewelry, and I'm really honored to be selling in their gallery.
Tim Shaheen & Lawrence Miller
Tim and Lawrence (make a great duo)
As I always do, I recommend that if you are in their neighborhood visit them, they can fix almost anything and they're quite entertaining to be around!

Here's a preview of what they'll have on sale:

The Hunted - Silver double owl talon earrings
Silver double owl talon earrings.  Love these.
Epona Earrings - Petrified wood and sterling silver
One of a kind petrified wood and oxidized sterling silver.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate