Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Monday, May 14, 2012

Eilisain jewelry now at Redeem in D.C.


I'm very happy to announce that Redeem, in the U Street shopping district of Washington, D.C. will now be selling my Hunted line of jewelry. 

I had known of Redeem for awhile and recently saw the store featured in several D.C. fashion blogs so I knew they had good taste and their aesthetic is similar to mine - edgy, contemporary and unique.

Lori Parkerson, the owner of Redeem has a great sense of style and eye for well made clothing, jewelry and accessories.  There were some great dresses and handbags that I'd love to have in my closet!

Here are several photos I snapped when I visited D.C. this past weekend.

Great collection of books, cleansers and chic accessories.
Lori talking with M. Gert Barkovic, an artist that also sells at Redeem!
Loved this collection of jewelry, a good sign!

Cool bear wall pieces.












 If you are in DC, visit Redeem, I promise you won't regret it!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate