Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Hunted - New Earrings in my Etsy shop

I've been grinding away in the studio lately - early morning hours are when I'm most productive and it's been wonderful - to creatively expand and float on with new materials....like resin!

Resin making has been on my mind since last semester, when I created two brooches, one using resin. This time I used a special ingredient in addition to using my new molds - talons!!!

I'm loving the aggressive and edgy look of talons. I've got more work coming but for now you can purchase these lovelies on my Eilisain Etsy site.

White resin, black onyx, manganese bronze
and brass earrings.

White HOT!


Thank you for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate