Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, September 30, 2011

Modern Jewelry from the 60's

I'm not usually into modern looking jewelry, as you can tell by the jewelry I make, which is very organic. However, there is a wonderful simplicity and attractiveness to "modern" jewelry.

Jesus' earrings have an awesome disco vibe. And Gio's necklace below is very sexy. The black and white shots are great too...may have to do that myself.


"A Rhodium Treated Silver Necklace"
1967



Jesus Raphael Soto
Venezuela artist
"A Pair of Parcel-Gilt Silver and Gold Earrings"
1967


"A Gold Bbracelet"
1967
Snagged photos from Mondoblogo.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate