Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, October 13, 2009

craft in america

I'd heard about this PBS special, Craft in America, but forgot to search it online and watch.
Well my brother told me he'd seen an episode and thought of me so then, as if fate heard, I also got an email from crafthaus about the special.

So I've been watching it whenever I get the chance.

It really is a wonderful expose on the craft world and re-emergence. My only hang up or criticism of it is that it neglects the underground or alternative craft that is has also emerged. I'll write more on this when I have the chance but for now, definitely check this out. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate