Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, November 13, 2015

Life in the East feature

Several months ago I was contacted by my friend Abbie Bennett at the Daily Reflector (Greenville's newspaper) to answer questions for a feature on local jewelers.  I was happy to oblige and I'm quite pleased with this full color feature. The insert with this interview is part of the Greenville Life in the East magazine.

There definitely are quite a few local jewelers that have made it on the national scene and it's encouraging to read their stories as well. Below are the interviews.  I hope you enjoy!
As always, thank you for reading.
Stay lovely,
Lisette
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate