Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Thursday, November 13, 2014

Beer and Jewelry, always a happy combination

This will definitely be a fun event to work at, the DC Craft Beer Festival, next Saturday on November 22, 2014 at the Washington DC Convention Center.  We were approached to be a vendor and after mulling it over, I thought it'd be a great time and since I have friends and family in the DC area why not make a trip of it! 

I'll have pieces from all of our popular collections, the Hunted, Vespa, Valkyrie and Asteria Collection.  I do love the variety and ability to provide a wide collection of pieces that suit any person, male or female.

So I hope to see you there!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate