Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, March 3, 2013

Posedion collection release

Gemstones have always held a fascinating quality to me, the way the light shines through them, and the intricate crystal formations.  Several months ago I found these beautiful aragonite stones on my favorite gemstone retailer, Instant Karma.  I find how a great way to highlight them with replicating the shapes in cut brass.  

Thus I present to you several pieces from my spring/summer collection 2013, the Poseidon Collection.  This collection is only available through my website and is under $100.  I wanted to create a collection of jewelry exudes glamour, high drama with beautiful stones at an affordable price.   

I hope you like them, and thank you for visiting. 

Aragonite burst earrings, $45


Aragonite burst ring, $90
Poseidon amethyst ring, $80.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate