Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Sunday, November 25, 2012

Deep blue azurite and flourite

Oh Thanksgiving break was too good to me, I ate way too much but also got some good work time in.  I gave myself two days off and in between I was able to finish up some pieces with new stones I got in the mail from a fellow Etsy seller, Instant Karma.

I am just in LOVE with the deep blue of the azurite stone, which fits perfectly into the claws of a crow!  Just listed on my Etsy shop and will be available for sale at the ECU Holiday sale and Brody School of Medicine sale. 

Also used a new faceted flourite stone for the crow claw pendant below.  Next week is going to be really crazy but I'm ready for it! And excited. 

Thanks for reading and I hope all of you had a happy Thanksgiving!
The Hunted Triple Crow Claw ring in sterling silver.


The Hunted Crow claw pendant in sterling silver, with the makers mark stamp.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate