Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Friday, May 29, 2015

The summer shows are coming!

Next week it'll be June and I think it'll really hit that it's summer.  And next weekend I'll be in Atlanta for the Indie Craft Experience (ICE) at the Georgia Freight Depot.

I'm super excited, I am really enjoying doing shows.  I get to meet new people and travel while promoting and selling my jewelry.   And this time I'll be traveling with another local handmade business,  The Lucky Owl Shop.  It's going to make the trip that much better, as over the past year I've discovered that it's really hard to set up shows by yourself.  Having a partner to talk with, take breaks and just ease the burden of carrying tables and chairs makes it much easier!

We will be at booth #39 for those of you that may be in the Atlanta area or want to share this with your fellow Atlanta friends!

Here are some of the print/online materials for the show. 


Isn't this a pretty postcard? I love the vintage feel of it.
A handy map to help guide you to the show!

http://theluckyowlshop.com/
Such an awesome logo. (click on the image to visit her website)

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely Friday!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate