Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Upcoming events - oh my!

We're on the cusp of the holidays, actually probably in the middle of it!
And I'm happy to announce I'm participating in several shows.  Below is the information for the Bust Holiday sale.  I'm SO excited to be heading to NYC for a weekend, it's been a long time, especially to Brooklyn.

Below is also an image of new work I'll be debuting at a trunk show that I'm doing at Redeem, in Washington DC on Thursday, December 4th.  It'll be so great to debut this line at the first boutique to carry my jewelry when I first got started. 


As usual, thank you for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate