Eilisain aka Lisette in Gaelic

Welcome to my blog, where I document my process in making jewelry, muse on the influence of art and the joy of making beautiful objects.




Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My prrrrrecious


Yes I am a nerd like that, I'd refer to this ring as my prrrecious (reference Lord of the Rings).  Purple is my favorite color and I've always loved the amethyst stone.  I want to keep this ring SO bad but I will set it free on my Eilisain Etsy shop

Black and purple go so well together and in this ring, it is a match made in heaven.  I bought the small amethyst at Points of Light in Asheville while I was at Penland. I bought quite a few stones there so you can bet on seeing more of them in the future.

A perfect size 6.
The stone sits just right in the claws!
By the way, did you hear the Hobbit got extended to three movies??! I can't wait to see the first one this winter.

Thanks for reading!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate